Monday, January 17, 2011

Debt Limits for Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy

28, USC, 109(e) Only an individual with regular income that owes, on the date of the filing of the petition, noncontingent, liquidated, unsecured debts of less than $360,4752 and noncontingent, liquidated, secured debts of less than $1,081,4002, or an individual with regular income and such individual's spouse, except a stockbroker or a commodity broker, that owe, on the date of the filing of the petition, noncontingent, liquidated, unsecured debts that aggregate less than $360,4752 and noncontingent, liquidated, secured debts of less than $1,081,4002 may be a debtor under chapter 13 of this title.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really thanks author for this post.I come to know about good knowledge of debt limit from this post for filing chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Kind regards
Joe
credit counseling for bankruptcy

mikaljains said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
Reverse Mortgage Calculator

Community Member said...

Hello,
I am Kenneth parkar and I am a member of some financial communities. I just visited your site (http://letbksaveyou.blogspot.com/) and trust me you are doing a good job for your site. I read some of the articles of your site and I really found them worth reading. The quality of your content is excellent. It will help you to earn extra value from search engines.
After seeing this, I would like to do something for your site and that is for FREE!!. I love to write financial articles and I would like to contribute something for your site if you'll give me the permission. I can give you an original guest post and I assure you that it will be published only in your site.
Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive reply. Reach me at:
kenneth.parkar83@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards
Kenneth parkar

[Note: I have some financial sites with Good PR, I can also give you back link from there]